Instagram

Friday, November 25, 2016

Queen and Princess's First Halloween Costume

Everyone has its own favorite time of the year. Who else is the first one on the list to be so excited about celebrations? KIDS. For birthdays, kids were excited to blow candles and opening gifts. For New Year, there's fireworks display and a noisy sound of hornpipes. But before the year ends, we still have Halloween Party then Christmas comes as the longest observance of the birth of Jesus Christ.

Speaking of Halloween Party, I believe that it was my kids favorite time of celebration. Halloween as known and marking of different traditions such as costume parties and trick-or-treating on October 31. Some people remembering their demise loved ones by cleaning their tombs, light the candles and offering flowers. Going on a vacation during this time may be best for some to escape from their busy lives.


Kids as you may ask, they want this time to dress up, get lots and lots of chocolate and candies. It's great to fulfill their dreams as scary ghosts, witches, vampires, and zombies. Themed costumes like cosplaying, cartoon characters, cute little fairies, Princes and Princesses and some creatives. Kids are really adorable when dressed up, but when my little pumpkins included, it makes my heart melt. I am happy to see them happy.


Last October 28, my kids joined Halloween Party for the first time in school as their activity for the month of November. My Queen is now grade one at her age of five. I'm proud, of course, because she can now read, write and count and able to participate well in school. I always make her attend the school activities for her to enjoy going to school. So for this season, I let her became a Fairy, for once. Actually I have two little fairies. My youngest won't allow it that her sister is the only one wearing wings and holding magic wand. Double trouble. Double expenses..:)


  Queen and Princess


Good thing, my mother-in-law bought them dresses from Dubai when she went there for vacation. It matches the theme as fairy so I don't need to buy one. I just bought one more wings for my Princess as I already borrow one from the neighbor. Flower headbands, shoes, and makeup (to make them more pretty) were already at home, those were also given by my in-laws. I also bought two pumpkin baskets for the treats and sticker diamonds for face decoration as amulet. I know, I saved a little.

Here's some photos at school:

Grade one class at the stage with their cute costumes.

Fall in line while waiting for their turn at the stage.


 Queen and her cousin Margarette as witch



I took them picture with Ylijah after dancing thriller and jaiho, sorry I don't know if that's the title.
As you can see, no more fake amulet at Queen's forehead and wings removed by Princess. Kids will always be kids. They can't stay long being properly dressed, they're uncomfortabe.

Knock! Knock! They're asking for treats now. Princess, though not yet schooling, I prepared her to join trick or treating, since it's for kids, I know she'll enjoy it and to avoid jealousy. Take not: Jealousy is the number one factor why my kids fighting. 
It was jammed and hot going to each room but my kids still not giving up just to have candies. They both got a basket full of candies. They were so happy. They experienced one of the best celebration for kids. I saw their big smile when we got home. 
Lots of candies happily showed to their grandparents. Some moms were generous enough to give not just candies but also zesto juice and cupcakes. Thanks God for all these.
I may not be a good mom, but still I want what's best and what will make my kids super happy.



Like my post? I will be happy to read your thoughts.

Twitter 

Instagram 

Facebook  

Google+




31 comments:

  1. Halloween is my wife's favorite holiday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, I want to do scary make-up for my kids. maybe next yr.

      Delete
  2. Such an adorable post!
    Love it :)
    Have a nice day.
    Adriana Gil
    - makemereadmoreofthis.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable Halloween you guys had! I am so jealous as I wish I would have did that with my daughter when she was young. I can't wait to see what you do for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm also excited for the Christmas, we don't usually into costumes but since the school required, it is a great and memorable experience for my kids.

      Delete
  4. They are so cute! Looks like you had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness she is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my lord, they are adorable ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. We don't celebrate Halloween, but your girls look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are sooo cute! I hope they enjoyed being queen and princess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually their name is really Queen Sophia and Princess Aquisha..;)

      Delete
  9. These costumes are so adorable! I'm glad they had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww such adorable costumes! Princesses were always my costume choice as a little girl too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were fairies, i don't like the wings because it can easily get broken, maybe next time they will be queen elsa and ana..

      Delete
  11. What cuties you have!! Looks like it was a lot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They look so cute! I love halloween costumes

    ReplyDelete
  13. Their first Halloween is always exciting! They look so cute in their costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such adorable costumes! It looks like they had a great Halloween

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is so nice! I'm glad they had a great time trick or treating! It's a wonderful tradition!

    ReplyDelete
  16. They looked so great in their costumes!

    Sondra Barker
    Pretty Fit Foodie
    prettyfitfoodie.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. They are adorable!!! Looks like they had a ton of fun trick or treating.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Se manifique! Loved the photo journal and descriptions.
    so adorable. happy belated halloween

    ReplyDelete
  19. how super cute all the halloween costumes are amazing and so fun
    come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. It looks like they had a lot of fun trick & treating! Kids loves halloween for the candies. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. thanks to all your comments. Much appreciated:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. They are really looks cute. I love their Halloween Costumes

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is because of the reason that by this time you might have an idea as to what you would like to purchase. There is no point in loitering around about the stores to get the right costume.what do wolfs eat

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

A Christmas party well “dasurved” by everyone

Taiwan Excellence believes that Filipinos are among those who throw the best parties during the Christmas season, where the holiday season i...