Instagram

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Have An Enjoyable and Worry-Free Bonding With OFF! Insect Repellent Lotion

Another year had passed and now we're looking forward to a fruitful and hoping for a healthy year ahead. As the year 2017 started, we all have things in mind and mine is always about my kids. How to handle their attitude? What to do to make them always happy? Planning their future and how to take good care of them? Those are in my mind. I worry a lot but good thing, when it comes to my daughter's health, I always have OFF! Insect Repellent Lotion to help me make their experiences more enjoyable and worry-free from mosquito-borne diseases particularly outdoor activities that they love to do. As a mom, just like every mom in the world, I want what's best for my children.

As much as possible, I prefer OFF! Overtime because it gives the longest lasting protection. It is useful to prevent bites, skin eruptions and rashes or severe skin irritation through an allergic reaction from mosquito's saliva or may cause by other insect bites. It contains N,N-Diethyl-meta-toluamide, also called DEET (/diːt/) or diethyltoluamide, is the most common active ingredient in insect repellents.

Since our place is near the river and grasses are everywhere, in most species of mosquitoes, adult females lay their eggs in stagnant water; some lay eggs near the water's edge and others attach their eggs to aquatic plants. That's why houses at night until dawn, mosquitoes are scattered and so annoying.
It's so alarming because we all know that they transmit extremely harmful infections to the human body such as malaria, chikungunya, Zika virus and the most deadly dengue fever. 

Last 2015, my brother in law got dengue fever. He was confined in the hospital for a week. It made me so worried because we were in one house and it's possible that we all got sick and so to keep away from mosquitoes, I bought 100ml of OFF aside from using spray and mosquito coil. 
Thanks to S.C Johnson & Son company for creating this lotion. It has refreshing scent and light on the skin. My kids love to apply it and never heard them a complaint about how it smell. She no more gets itchy rash, no scratching to the point that it will become wounds. 
When the sun sets and it's not hot outside, I let my youngest daughter Aquisha play with her bicycle. The time that mosquitoes are coming out their nest. Before they bite my baby, I make sure to applied OFF lotion to her arms and legs. I don't want her get bitten and get sick. Going to the hospital is costly. Prevention is better than cure as they always say. And since I don't have money to pay the hospital bills so I better be ready and always have a bottle of OFF Overtime Insect Repellent Lotion wherever we go.  

Before we go to sleep, I read them bedtime stories and we also apply OFF lotion to avoid insect bites and get rest well without any distractions. I am not worried anymore because I trusted OFF a lot. We'll do this continuously as long as mosquitoes are everywhere. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

A Christmas party well “dasurved” by everyone

Taiwan Excellence believes that Filipinos are among those who throw the best parties during the Christmas season, where the holiday season i...