Instagram

Friday, September 25, 2015

ALDUB Fan Here

The past two months, My Queen and I have been an avid viewer of Eat Bulaga, because of these suddenly became famous and trending loveteam of noontime show. I am not really a fan, but I found the cast of "Kalyeserye" funny and entertaining most especially the role of Jose Manalo. These loveteam, Alden Richards and Maine Mendoza, is now loved by my kid.
Nicomaine Dei Capili Mendoza, popularly known as Maine Mendoza or Yaya Dub (born March 3, 1995 in Santa Maria, Bulacan, Philippines), is a Filipina internet celebrity, comedienne, and television personality.
She is best known for her viral Dubsmash videos and her role as Yaya Dub in the noontime variety show Eat Bulaga!'s KalyeSerye airing on GMA Network and worldwide via GMA Pinoy TV. During her time on the show, Mendoza was paired up with Alden Richards to form the love team "AlDub," which greatly caused the rise of the already very popular show's ratings.
Richard Reyes Faulkerson, Jr., also known by the stage name Alden Richards, is a Filipino television actor, host, model and recording artist currently signed with GMA Network. He is best known for his roles in Alakdana, Tween Hearts, One True Love, Carmela, The Road, and the live KalyeSerye segment of Eat Bulaga! In May 2013, he released his debut album, Alden Richards (EP), under Universal Records.
Alden Richards was born on January 2, 1992 in Sta.Rosa, Laguna, Philippines. He is the second child of Richard Faulkerson Sr., a native of Laguna, and Rosario Reyes, a native of Pampanga. He was a Business Administration student of De La Salle Canlubang in Biñan City, Laguna before he became an actor. 
In 2015, Richards became a part of the Philippines' longest running noontime variety show, Eat Bulaga!. He is currently appearing as a co-host in the segment That's My Bae. His popularity has further skyrocketed not only because of the everyday TV exposure as a mainstay co-host, but also because of the formation of an accidental love team between him and his Eat Bulaga! co-host Maine "Yaya Dub" Mendoza.

My four years old kid is always asking me if it's time to watch "ALDUB". She finds Alden handsome and she has a crush on him. At her age, she already appreciates the opposite sex. The songs that the loveteam used to dub smash have been my kid's favorite and she also posed for "pabebe wave" as Lola Nidora's trademark with tongue out.

For yesterday's  episode, Lola Nidora gave Alden the permission to visit Yaya Dub at the mansion. Everyone, for sure will be excited to see what will happen. During the announcement of permission, I saw my Queen climbed at the divider where our television is displayed.
I took the moment to capture what she's doing. She kissed Alden. I can't help but laugh at it. I told her not to do that again because she might get fall and hurt. She keeps on asking me to go to Eat Bulaga and see Alden. Good thing, this Friday, September 25, Alden will be at Robinsons Place Malolos. We will go there and my Queen is very excited. She asks me a picture with Alden. I hope we can get near him. 

In a short period of time, fan signs, fan arts and everything that can show your support of ALDUB are now online. 


Everyone is excited to see them on big screen. Good news, Aldub are set to appear in the 41st Metro Manila Film Festival entry My Bebe Love. The Movie is headlined by Vic Sotto and Ai-Ai delas Alas and to be directed by Jose Javier Reyes.
We will surely don't miss it this Christmas. My Queen is the number one fan to go to the movie house, for sure. Can't wait to watch it, too. I am very proud of Maine because we both came from the Province of Bulacan. Good luck and Good Bless!


Update:

When Alden came to Robinsons Malolos last September 25 for his mall show, me and Queen decided to come and see him. We arrived at the mall at exactly 5:00 pm. To my surprise, the mall already closed all the entrance door because obviously it was already full of an audience from the ground floor to top floor. People who came late stayed outside, scattered everywhere and hoping to see Alden. Unfortunately, we were included outside and got wet in the rain.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

A Christmas party well “dasurved” by everyone

Taiwan Excellence believes that Filipinos are among those who throw the best parties during the Christmas season, where the holiday season i...