Instagram

Monday, December 8, 2014

Make A Wishlist by Zalora Philippines

I found this "Make a Wishlist" from Zalora Philippines facebook page. It started on December 2 until December 10. I was late making my wish list. They already announced winners on their page. It is unlimited and no maximum amount required. Just click whatever you want and they can make it come true.
Join here Wish and Win if you are interested. See the mechanics. You still have two days to make a wish   list.
I want to share mine. Here are the screenshots of my wishlist:



That's all! Haha.. I really hope and pray that I will be chosen as one of the winners. I can be the grand winner of 10,000 shopping spree.
But if it is too much, it is okay to win 1,000. It's a big help and a big blessing already.
So hurry and join now guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

A Christmas party well “dasurved” by everyone

Taiwan Excellence believes that Filipinos are among those who throw the best parties during the Christmas season, where the holiday season i...