Instagram

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Why I Want Sony Xperia P?



I've always wanted to have a new phone, since I got a Sony Ericsson K530i from my sister as a "present", I never ever buy a new one for myself, because I found it hard to save money from my income because I already have a baby to support her important needs like milk and diaper. I always admired Sony products just like my phone, very usable, cute and the durability last a lifetime. Even if my daughter always throw it,   still intact and usable.

When Sony announced the NXT line (Xperia S & U) as their first batch of handsets post-Sony-Ericsson era, I'm really dying to have one. But sadly I don't have the budget, so I'm waiting for the right time. And now the right time comes, I'll try my luck to have the next batch Xperia P for free. Thanks to Yugatech for the chance to get it for free. I really wanted this phone because it has a lot of new features that I haven't experience yet. It really looks elegant and social. I wanted to be like social with this phone at least once in my life.


Sony Xperia P specs:
4.0” Reality Display @ 960×540 pixels @ 275ppi
1GHz dual-core NovaThor U8500
DB8500 GPU
1GB RAM
16GB (non-expandable)
HSPA up to 14.4Mbps
WiFi 802.11 b/g/n with WiFi hotspot
NFC
Bluetooth 2.1
8MP rear, VGA front-facing camera
1080p @ 30fps
GPS w/ aGPS support
Li-Ion 1305mAh battery
Android Gingerbread 2.3.7 (upgradeable to ICS)
122 x 59.5 x 10.5mm (dimensions)
120 grams (weight)

I don't need a digital camera anymore if ever I won this Xperia P because 8 MP is way, way better than my phone today. Much more clear and beautiful shots to keep. I'll enjoy connecting to Wifi at the office and update my blogs, status and tweets. A lot more applications to explore. This Solid metallic unibody design surely has a good performance and will keep our memories clear with the great camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

A Christmas party well “dasurved” by everyone

Taiwan Excellence believes that Filipinos are among those who throw the best parties during the Christmas season, where the holiday season i...