Instagram

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Yehey! My Baby Queen As One of 10 Finalist in SWEET BABY Diaper Photo Contest!

I've became addict in contest, promos and freebies since I've received a gift pack from Johnson's Baby World of Firsts. Last month, my photo entry for facebook page Mommy Academy Club 
SWEET BABY diaper contest got the chance
 to be one of the 10 finalist to win the prize of one month supply of sweet baby diaper.
All 10 finalist will get the prize of one week supply of sweet baby.
 At least, one week is a big gift already. 
The best things in life are free. 
I'm so thankful for that. 
I'm so excited to received the prize for my baby.
Just want to share the photo entry.


The contest is still on going for November. If you want to join, 
just click LIKE Mommy Academy Club page in facebook and read the mechanics.
Be the next winner!







2 comments:

Featured Post

A Christmas party well “dasurved” by everyone

Taiwan Excellence believes that Filipinos are among those who throw the best parties during the Christmas season, where the holiday season i...